We came up with the DIY Vending idea after realizing we could not logistically attend all the events we were invited to attend as a toy vendor. This DIY Vending program is a simple fundraising tool for early learning organizations. The basic program idea is this:
- We provide your organization with a sample pack of our toys, some promotional materials, and custom discount code for our online store.
- The samples are displayed during your event while someone from your team is available to answer questions, share information, and help with online orders.
- At the end of your event, the sample items are given away as a door prize.
- Your organization’s custom coupon code is activated two weeks before your event and kept live until two weeks after the event.
- Your organization earns a percentage of all sales made using your code over that 4 week period.
- The sample pack is valued at over $130. Your organization pays shipping for the pack.
- Your organization’s custom coupon code gives users a 10% discount on all items and discounted shipping on their purchase.
- Your organization can opt to earn either:
- Cash equal to 15% of all sales made with your code.
- Credit in the Explorations Early Learning Toys store (including custom work) equal to 20% of all sales made with your code.
- Your code also works on subscriptions to our Toy Of The Month Club. Your organization earns a $7 bounty for each new subscription made using your code.
The Sample Pack Includes:
- Domino Blocks
- Branch Blocks
- Wonky Blocks
- Mini Arch Blocks
- Branch Beads
- Mini Launcher
- Lacing Hunk
- Hefty Lacer
- Lacing Log
This program can be used and tweaked in a number of ways:
- An in-house fund raiser for an early learning program.
- An on-going fund raiser where the code would be active indefinitely.
- A member benefit for a membership organization.
- An individual wishing to sell our products at an event.