Beating Burnout: Feeding The Good Dog
(check out the online learning FAQ page to learn more about these events)
In this session we'll dig into the importance of our own mindset when creating environments for young children and managing our own stress and burnout.
This event is scheduled four times in 2019.
- August 27
- November 26
7:00 PM Central Time
- Attendees will learn the value of feeding their Good Dog
- Attendees will understand the importance of their own mindset and outlook in dealing with stressful situations
- This event underwritten by www.eeltoys.com
- You can subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date on all things Explorations Early Learning
- Browse early learning resources at Playvolution HQ
- Contact us with questions
- After the event, we'd love your review
- After registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details within an hour, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
Save this product for later