Beating Burnout: Time For Yourself
(check out the online learning FAQ page to learn more about these events)
If you're like most parents and caregivers, you spend lots of time on the needs of others and neglect your own needs. How long can you go on like this? Who is going to meet your needs if you don't? In this session we'll dig into the importance of investing in self-care.
This event is scheduled four times in 2019.
- August 13
- November 12
7:00 PM Central Time
- Attendees will learn the importance of investing time and energy in self-care
- Attendees will learn strategies for making more time for their own needs
This Session Is Based On Content From Our Books
- This event underwritten by www.eeltoys.com
- You can subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date on all things Explorations Early Learning
- Browse early learning resources at Playvolution HQ
- Contact us with questions
- After the event, we'd love your review
- After registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details within an hour, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
Save this product for later