Baby Steps: Making Mindful Change
Making lasting change–in your work life or home life–is not an easy task. If it was, we would all eat healthier, exercise more, and be closer to living our dreams.
This session looks at strategies for becoming more successful at making change.
- Attendees will learn strategies for making mindful change in their life.
- Attendees will understand the value of taking baby steps–making slow change over time.
- Attendees will leave the session with a deeper understanding of why making lasting change is difficult.
Professional Development and Leadership
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.