While researches have established a pretty clear and agreed upon definition of play and its importance in the lives of young children, confusion remains about what is and is not play.
This session looks at the definition of play and examines the difference between real play and play-like activity.
- Attendees will be familiar with the five conditions of play.
- Attendees will understand the difference between real play and play-like activities.
- Attendees will understand the importance of real play.
Learning Environment and Curriculum
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.