Do It Yourself Early Learning
Based on our books, Do It Yourself Early Learning and Everyday Early Learning, session takes a hands-on look at dozens of ideas for using materials from your local home center, grocery story, big box store, dollar store, or recycling bin to promote child-directed play, exploration, discovery, and learning.
- Attendees will acquire simple ideas for supporting child-led play.
- Attendees will understand why children are drawn to play with everyday items.
- Attendees will better understand the concept of loose parts.
Learning Environment and Curriculum
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
Sponsored And Underwritten By
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.
Save this product for later