Do It Yourself Early Literacy
This session digs into simple ways to help children build pre-literacy skills. We’ll look at a bunch of do it yourself book making ideas, discuss how physical activity helps prepare kids to read and write, look at play-based ways to grow language skills, and examine other ways to support pre-literacy skill-building in your play environment.
- Attendees will leave with lots of do it yourself book making ideas.
- Attendees will understand how active play prepares children to read and write.
- Attendees will learn how to support the development of pre-literacy skills in their play environments.
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
Sponsored And Underwritten By
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.
Save this product for later