Do It Yourself STEM Play
In this session, you’ll learn how to support STEM learning with simple do it yourself toys and materials. You’ll also develop a deeper understand of how children learn about Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and more through hands-on play and exploration.
- Attendees will leave with simple do it yourself ideas for supporting hands-on STEM play.
- Attendees will understand the importance of child-led play and explorations.
- Attendees will learn ways to better support child-led STEM learning.
Learning Environment and Curriculum
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
Sponsored And Underwritten By
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.
Save this product for later