Finding Your Smile Again
Many caregivers spend so much time focusing on the needs of others that they fail to take care of themselves, which often leads to stress and burnout.
Some day’s we greet children with real smiles, other days we plaster on a fake smile mask and try to make it through the day–and then there are the days we can’t even fake a smile for the people around us.
Based on our books, Finding Your Smile Again and Keeping Your Smile, this session looks at how burnout impacts caregivers and ways to deal with that impact so you have more real smile days.
- Attendees will understand stress and burnout’s impact on their lives.
- Attendees will leave with simple and doable ideas for managing stress and burnout.
- Attendees will understand the relationship between their mindset and the quality of care they provide.
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.