Reimagining Your Dramatic Play Space
Dramatic play is often confined to a classroom corner with a table, a kitchen set, some plastic food, and a few baby dolls. Such spaces are fine, but dramatic play can be so much more.
This session highlights ways to reimagine and support vibrant dramatic play spaces. We’ll dig into ways to create reinvigorated, child-led, creative dramatic play spaces full of loose parts, imagination, and learning. We’ll also discuss the philosophical and developmental sides of this type of play.
Learning Environment and Curriculum
- Attendees will understand why children should have more say in the setup of a dramatic play space.
- Attendees will understand ways to support child-led dramatic play.
- Attendees will leave with concrete ideas for spicing of their dramatic play space.
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
Sponsored And Underwritten By
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.
Save this product for later