Supporting Play And Learning Through Observation
This session looks supporting children’s play by becoming a more tuned-in and systematic observe. We’ll discuss why it’s important to step back and watch children at play. We’ll also look at how to use a collection of free observation tools we’ve made available at the Playvolution HQ website.
- Attendees will understand why becoming a better observer will help them support children’s play and learning.
- Attendees will become familiar with how to use observation tools to better understand what they observe.
- Attendees will understand how to use their observations to make adjustments to their play space.
Program Planning and Evaluation
- 8:30 Eastern
- 7:30 PM Central
- 6:30 PM Mountain
- 5:30 PM Pacific
Sponsored And Underwritten By
- Within an hour after registering, you should receive an automated email with logon details for your session, please contact us if it doesn't arrive.
- Learn more about our online trainings here and see a FAQ about the Zoom meeting platform here.
Save this product for later